In the virtual world, the trends always keep on changing. Earlier there was HTML 1.1, and then came HTML 2.0, which is then followed by version 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 strict, and now its HTML 5.0. The same case applies to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), it began with CSS version 1, and then came CSS 2 followed by CSS 2.1, and now it’s CSS 3 that is currently being used by the developers to impart elegance to their websites. And, the situation is no different in making WordPress themes.
Earlier, companies used to provide their customers with a variety of designs to choose from to get a theme constructed for their website. Now the trend has changed a bit, and customers have started getting their own concepts and designs converted into WP themes. Moreover, while making themes in earlier days, companies used to practice hand coding, but later came some software for the same. However, some companies found out the pros and cons related to software coding very soon, and reversed back to the previous one. Now, great companies only develop themes via manually written codes, which are W3C Validated.
But finding the best PSD to WordPress Conversion Company to get your dream concepts and designs transformed into a brilliant WP theme could prove to be a really tough task. Therefore, read this article thoroughly as it will tell you 7 of the easiest steps to choose the best PSD to WordPress Conversion company. So let’s begin with the first and foremost step.
- Use Google:- Google is the best search engine, when it comes to finding things online. So use it as much as possible to identify the most suitable companies. Here, you can also check for the reviews of the companies.
- Make a list:- While identifying the companies, always keep a pen and paper ready with you, and as soon as you find one, write it down with. Doing this will create a list of companies, which will prove beneficial in the later stage.
- Ask for references:- Referrals are always good and worthy. Ask your friends and people in your social network to provide you with a reference (if any), who possesses an expertise in PSD to WordPress conversion.
- Get in touch:- Once you get the referrals and a list of companies, get in touch with them personally, and try to analyze their skills, advantages and disadvantages.
- Meet the team:- To get your PSD converted into WordPress theme, definitely a team of developers would work on it. So, if possible, meet the team members personally. This step will help you to assess the skills of each and every member of the team.
- Ask for proposal and price quotations:- It is always better to clearly state the work that is to be done, the prices, and the time required for the delivery of the project. So, ask the companies to provide you with a proposal and price quotations with the expected time of delivery.
- Verify the work & credibility:- This is one of the most crucial steps in the entire process. Always ask the companies to provide you with their existing clients’ references. Once you get them, utilize them to verify the credibility of the companies and the quality of their work.
Once you are done with all this, try and identify the best company on the basis of the quality of work, business proposal and price quotation, responses from the clients, online reviews about it, and the delivery time.