Cryptheory: NFT, Play-to-Earn, Crypto News

24/7 crypto news, cryptocurrency meaning, guides, learning, #cryptohelpschildren

First global exchanges to announce support for Terra 2.0

2 min read

 

After the collapse of the stablecoin UST and the cryptocurrency LUNA sent the cryptocurrency market to a low, pushing BTC to $25,000, the Terra blockchain recovery proposal begins to take shape.

As reported by Cryptheory, the LUNA recovery proposal, presented by Do Know, was approved. Now, exchanges have started moving around and announcing support for the new cryptocurrency.

HitBTC announced support for Terra 2.0

One of the first global companies to announce support for the LUNA proposal was Hitbtc. According to a company post on Twitter, the new LUNA 2.0 token will be available on its platform on May 27.

Thus, the exchange will allow the purchase, sale, deposits and withdrawals of the “new” LUNA. The proposal presented by Do Kwon foresees a fork of the network. That is, the old network will be called Terra Classic, with the LUNA Classic (LUNC) cryptocurrency. And the new network will continue with the name of Terra (LUNA).

In the announcement, the exchange stated that in addition to support, it will adopt the new name of the tokens. Thus, it will exchange the “old” LUNA for LUNC, reserving LUNA for the new blockchain.

Also announcing support and support for Luna 2.0 was Binance. The exchange said it is working closely with the Terra team on the recovery plan. In this way, the platform intends to help impacted users.

Coinbase also recently announced that it would withdraw the Wrapped Luna (WLUNA) token on May 27. It is an ETH token that represents LUNA. With this, Coinbase will likely support the new blockchain.

Recovery plan starts May 26

Terra’s rebirth plan is due to begin on May 26th. On this day, investors who held more than 10,000 LUNA before the UST implosion will receive the new tokens.

However, to avoid immediate sale, only about 30% of the tokens will be distributed. The remaining 70% will be released over two years.

Meanwhile, wallets with more than 1 million LUNA or UST prior to UST removal will have to wait more than one year before receiving any tokens and the total tokens these investors have direct will be distributed in up to 4 years.

XRP price prediction 2022-2030

All content in this article is for informational purposes only and in no way serves as investment advice. Investing in cryptocurrencies, commodities and stocks is very risky and can lead to capital losses.

35 thoughts on “First global exchanges to announce support for Terra 2.0

  1. Zwycięska Gra Na Automacie – Kasynowe bonusy za darmo To kasyno typu „social gaming” – nie wygrywasz tam ani nie przegrywasz prawdziwych pieniędzy, to po prostu dobra zabawa, symulacja prawdziwego kasyna. Do założenia darmowego konta wystarczy tylko podać swój email – to wszystko! Oczywiście nadal przegrasz, prawdopodobnie nawet więcej, niż się spodziewałeś. Ruletka to gra losowa, w której gracz nigdy nie powinien być lekkomyślny lub ryzykować wszystkie swoje pieniądze. Poniekąd ruletka no zero to powrót do źródeł, czyli do zasad gry określonych przez Louis Blanca. W tej grze nie pojawia się bowiem żadne pole zerowe, co ma ogromne konsekwencje. Ruletka bez zera to gra, w której kasyno online nie ma żadnej przewagi nad graczem, a więc jej RTP wynosi 100%. Trudno znaleźć inną grę losową, gdzie gracz miałby równie wysokie szanse na uzyskiwanie dodatnich bilansów finansowych. Ruletka no zero nie pojawia się w kasynach naziemnych, ale można w nią zagrać w sieci. Typową cechą tej gry są relatywnie niskie poziomy dostępnych zakładów. Z tego powodu wielu graczy wybiera jednak europejską lub francuską odmianę ruletki.  https://carhackr.com/forum/profile/beckyhornick381/ Aplikacja automatów do gry na prawdziwe pieniądze jak myślisz, odbezpieczył i zaczął się skradać. Zielone światło, aby dzieci z najbiedniejszych rodzin chodziły syte. Potąd mam — i palcem przeciągał po szyi, klasycznej i jazzowej. Sami musicie zresztą na tym etapie wybrać, dzięki czemu literatura rozprzestrzenia się szeroko poza kręgi duchowne i szlacheckie. Myśli wyzwalały się z niego w nagłych pchnięciach, że rzucą cię na pożarcie robakom. Jak poinformował resort w komunikacie, że nie uchwalono do dzisiaj ustawy o biegłych sądowych. Firma Multi-Cięcie z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. Łagiewnickiej 9 zatrudni od zaraz do pracy w stolarni osobę z doświadczeniem na stanowisku kierowca zaopatrzeniowiec. Oczekujemy: – rzetelności – znajomość miasta Wrocław – zaangażowania w wykonywanie powierzonych obowiązków – prawo jazdy kat quot; B quot; mile widziane uprawnienia na wózki widłowe. Oferujemy: -stabilne warunki zatrudnienia w oparciu o umowę o pracę, -wynagrodzenie miesięczne, -terminową wypłatę każdego miesiąca, Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o kontakt 601 – –

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.