Metaverse is a permanent virtual space in which people can interact with each other and with digital objects through their avatars using virtual reality technologies.
Interaction can take place using a variety of technology devices, both traditional PCs and virtual and augmented reality headsets.
7 basic principles of metaverse
- Stability. No pause or restart – this is an immanent, endless world.
- It must exist synchronously for everyone and in real time.
- There is no limit to the number of users.
- Metaverse must to have a fully functioning domestic economy. People can not only spend money in it, but also make money, start their own business, invest and sell.
- Connecting real and virtual life. It is not so much a world separate from the real as it is an extension or addition.
- Users must be provided with “unprecedented interoperability” of data. So if you bought clothes for your Fortnite avatar, you can use it in any other game or application.
- Openness to all authors and content creators who can create their own “experiences” within the metaverse.