DeFi Land metaverse announced news this week. The team has revealed all the details about their upcoming seed sale.
On February 8th and 9th, 7500 Seeds will be released. These seeds transform into Core Gen-0 NFTs that provide various bonuses to Defi Land minigames.
This will be the first play to earn cryptocurrencies in Defi Land. In addition, there will be the possibility to earn and create additional NFTs from the Gen-0 Core NFTs.
According to the announcement, the seed sale starts on February 8th at Magic Eden. After that, the remaining 5,000 seeds are put up for sale on the Defi Land website.
Seeds cost 2 SOL each on both sales, but each wallet can buy a maximum of 4 Seeds. Owners plant their seeds by locking them in a smart contract for 30 days.
Then, every 24 hours, players must water their seeds using DFL tokens. From 50 to 150 tokens can be used per watering. The more tokens used, the better the results.
Currently, DFL tokens cost around 6 cents each, to give you an idea of the total cost involved in growing a Seed. All DFL tokens used for irrigation will be burned, potentially reducing current supply by up to 6%.
After 30 days, the seeds can be harvested. Rewards are based on a 5-tier system, determined by how often and how much the Seed has been watered, with Tier 1 receiving up to 4 items.
Higher levels also have a higher chance of crafting a rare item.
- Level 5 = 0–750 DFL added in total. The reward is 1 NFT Gen-0 with a small chance of receiving a rare item.
- Tier 4 = 751–2000 DFL in total. The reward is 2 Gen-0 NFTs with a small chance of receiving a rare item.
- Tier 3 = 2001–3000 DFL in total. The reward is 2 Gen-0 NFTs with an increased chance of receiving a rare item.
- Tier 2 = 3001–4199 DFL in total. The reward is 3 Gen-0 NFTs with an average chance of receiving a rare item.
- Tier 1 = 4200–4500 DFL in total. The reward is 4 Gen-0 NFTs with the highest chance of receiving a rare item.