Shiba Infinity is a play to earn game protocol where anyone can earn tokens through skillful gameplay and contributions to the ecosystem. Players can battle, collect, increase and build an earthly kingdom and increase their Shiba Inu.
All art assets are easily accessible by third parties, allowing community developers to create their own tools and experiences in the Shiba Infinity universe.
Once in full version, Shiba Infinity will be ranked Solana’s #1 game by daily, weekly and monthly active users, with a monthly revenue target of $16 million.
While Shiba Infinity is a fun game, it also takes on characteristics of a social networking and jobs platform due to the strong community and game to win opportunities that came from its early success.
The main difference between Shiba Infinity and a traditional game is that Blockchain’s economical design is used to reward our players for their contributions to the ecosystem. This new game model has been dubbed “play to earn”. Sola Infinity will attract thousands of participants from developing countries looking for a new revenue stream.
● Power to propose and vote on Shiba Infinity governance proposals to determine future ecosystem resources and/or parameters, as well as protocol improvements, with vote weight calculated in proportion to staked tokens (voting rights are restricted to only voting on Shiba Infinity Ecosystem resources; voting rights do not entitle Shinu holders to vote on the operation and management of any legal entity, its affiliates or its assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, and does not constitutes any equity interest in any of these entities). The agreement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership.
● Rewards for participating in governance proposals. It is the community members who drive the development of the Shiba Infinity platform, so token incentives need to be distributed to compensate them for their time, experience and effort. Only users who participated in the submission of proposals, comments, review and/or voting will be entitled to receive Shinu token governance rewards.
Game Features and Gameplay Features:
● Highly detailed interconnected open worlds built with Unreal Engine 5
● Player against player combat
● Player x environment challenges
● Lots of gadgets, tools and weapons of different types and categories – NFTs
● Each world is configured with unique rules and settings suited to the theme
● Engaging VR experience
● Social and RPG environment
How can players win with Shiba Infinity?
● Compete in PVP battles to win prizes on the leaderboard.
● Create Shiba Inu and sell them on the market.
● Collecting and speculating on rare Shinu tokens.
● Cultivating the Shinu tokens that are needed to create Shiba. They can be sold in exchange.
Shiba Infinity NFT Marketplace
The first market is for NFTs and assets on Shiba Infinity. This is where you will trade all the digital assets that can be used in the Shiba Infinity world. Such as land, real estate, game items, artifacts, abilities, accesses, portals, etc. Access to this market is available via desktop and mobile
The second Marketplace is for non-Shiba Infinity NFTs. This is where any creator can sell, and absolutely anyone can buy any NFT outside the world of Shiba Infinity. Access to this market is available via Desktop and Mobile. Our mission is to build the best possible market for NFTs in the crypto space.
The market for non-Shiba Infinity NFTs will form market partnerships such as: OpenSea, SuperRare, Rarible
How do I get a Shinu?
When the Shiba Infinity ecosystem is fully released, users can obtain Shinu tokens in the following ways.
You can buy Shinu from other players or you can buy eggs from Shiba Infinity Lab if it’s open.
You can also create new Shinu eggs through breeding.
For now, you can buy SHINU at pre-sale.