Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
This week was once again dominated by activity in the non-fungible token (NFT) space, from the entry of another world-famous auction house to a peculiar creation by Tesla’s Elon Musk. Video application TikTok now also features in the space!
Are you sure you know everything about what’s been happening in the industry this week? Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
1. Elon Musk revealed he had created a song about NFTs to be sold as an NFT. But what did he say the song will be called?
- “Song About NFTs”
- “An Ode to Nifty”
2. Another NFT featuring a song by a famous artist in a TikTok video went up for auction on March 19. Who’s song is featured?
- Fleetwood Mac
- Taylor Swift
3. The world of football already has several NFT creations for individual players. But which Premier League football team will get their own official NFT produced by sports blockchain company Chiliz?
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
4. Finally, following Christie’s first successful NFT collection sale, another auction house plans to enter the space. Who?
5. In other news, several projects in the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem came under “Domain Name System” attacks. Which of the following was NOT affected?
- CREAM Finance
- Reef Finance
6. Cryptocurrency exchange Gemini is fast becoming the custodian of wealthy cryptocurrency investors, with the value of crypto assets it manages soaring. What figure did this value notably cross this week?
- $5 billion
- $10 billion
- $20 billion
7. Which central bank announced its plans to experiment with central bank digital currencies this week?
- Bank of England
- Bank of Japan
- Banque de France
8. Ex-BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes agreed to surrender to U.S. authorities, last week, to answer a charge of violating the Banking Secrecy Act. How much was the release bond he was offered?
- $10 million
- $1 million
9. Grayscale Investments announced five new cryptocurrency trusts this week. Which of the following cryptocurrencies were NOT included?
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- SKALE Network (SKL)
10. Finally, which company’s exchange-traded-fund application did the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission acknowledge receipt of?
- Grayscale Investments
Click here for the answers
The post Test Your Crypto Knowledge With BIC’s Weekly Quiz — March 20 appeared first on BeInCrypto.