Ekart Inu transferred 2% (200 million) EKARTINU tokens to crypto Billionaire Vitalik Buterin as Covid-19 relief fund.
The EKARTINU token was able to close more than 60k account subscribers within the first 48hrs of its Presale. They have now reached 100k account holders.
As a generous gesture, the company willfully donated a percentage of their token from their COVID relief fund to crypto giant Vitalik Buterin. “We hope he welcomes our resource and uses it judicially. He could donate that fund to any state facing a situation of emergency.”
- Ekart Inu coin is one of the most talked about E-commerce and cryptocurrencies.
- It has completed over 100000 account holders.
- Ekart Inu coin is being hailed as INU’S killer.
- Unlike Dogecoin, Shiba Inu Ekart Inu is a token on Polygon chain.
- Dad of Inu’s
Bringing a revolution in the crypto market, Ekart Inu has done something unusual that has won hearts across the globe. Ekart Inu claimed before its launch to be a ‘currency for the community, by the community. The direct power for the valuation of this was to be in the hands of people and communities. They seemed to have proved this claim. Within the first 48hrs of the presale, Ekart Inu had completed 60K accounts. It currently stands on 100k + accounts and has become the most loved token by the industry as well as the community.
Keeping their success in mind, they have now announced another good news for these account holders. Ekart INU has transferred 2% (200 million tokens) to the cryptocurrency giant Vitalik Buterin’s Covid Relief Fund. This comes out as a pretty strategic move and might hugely benefit the current account holders. Not just that, it throws EKARTINU in the limelight for extending help on a global level.
“We have reached 100K account holders, and these accounts show the trust of the community is building rapidly. In this delightful situation, we have decided to donate to Vitalik Buterin’s Covid Relief Fund. He can donate that fund to any country that is in need of it.”
Ekart INU is the first of its kind, with a vision to bring a revolution in the e-commerce industry. It is the first e-commerce platform to introduce a concept where you can trade, buy, and sell using Cryptocurrency. Moreover, Ekart Inu as a brand has earned huge trust and reliability when it comes to crypto in e-commerce.
It began with an initiative of using Cryptocurrency over e-commerce portals. So basically, you can buy it in Ekart INU. With the same initiative, it proposes to start an e-commerce portal over the market and use Ekart Inu as the payment for online commerce.
Ekart values the faith that its users have put into its e-commerce. This was pretty clear from the support they bagged within just a few days of launch.
Why is Ekart INU being supported worldwide?
Ekart INU is the first on the planet that professed to consume 80% of the unlimited tokens. This implies, from the remaining 20% stock, 2% will be given for airdrops and web-based media challenges. 6% from the remaining will be given out as invoice rewards. Rest 10% is separated into 4 Phases.
They don’t uphold enormous investors as their model covers the deal through a strategic price hike. Instead, their essential spotlight lies in curbing the ongoing model of unstable prices under trade exchange and eliminating such investors who invest enormous amounts and manipulate the price in the market.
To do this, they follow the path towards burning 80% tokens and deal with the remaining 20% in a manner to preclude the best price. In addition, they support the local area by introducing the token in various web-based business stages and all exchange trades.
Initially, the aggregate for Ekart INU will be 1 Quadrillion.
Ekart INU will offer a 1 Quadrillion total supply. Out of this, 80% will be Burned Tokens. From the remainder of the 20% stock, 2% will be given for airdrops and online media challenges. 6% from the remaining will be represented in invoice rewards. The remainder of the 12% is partitioned into 4 Phases.
Our Contact address link: https://polygonscan.com/token/0xd2e1cd904d1903c3746fa4bdf02e3dcd01c4548c
For Example, if you shop for a sum of 5000USD from Ekart, you will get 5000 USD invoice points on the invoice, which can be redeemed on the next purchase.
Public Sale Rounds
Phase – 1:
The first phase will start with a sum of 0.0000001$
Post the circulation
Phase – 2:
The Second phase will likely start at a sum of 0.000001$
Post the circulation
Phase – 3:
The third phase will start off with 0.00001$
Post the circulation
Phase – 4:
The fourth and the last phase will kick off with 0.0001$
Post the circulation
“Ekart INU will not be just another crypto token; it will be a revolution in the Global Market. A coin whose direct control is in the hands of the community and people.”
Cryptocurrency is the next generation, and this is the complete trend over the market.
Ekart Inu is the official decentralized exchange (DEX) of our community. It gives holders the ability to swap independently among each other any ERC20 token for another one.
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Ekart INU
The requirement for transparent, secure, and accessible financial systems is increasing to mount and it becomes more evident with the present times. This is accepted to be brought about by the current centralized financial system’s continued inability to give financial opportunity and believability to clients. Therefore, many consider decentralized or DeFi as a system that can offer more transparency and better conditional security and supplant some customary financial cycles soon.
DeFi is supposed to be rapidly gaining attractions by investing, trading, borrowing, and lending that catalyze a change in the present financial administrations. The increase in demand and openness of cryptocurrency exchanges are increasingly raising the popularity of various DeFi systems worldwide.
Ekart Inu too, is focusing on such changes within the Crypto Industry. Making it transparent for the account holders, they have given all the power in the hands of their customers to decide the price at each share.
Ekart INU will be the first platform to offer decentralized finance (Defi) framework that never fails. With simply an internet connection, you can buy and even stream stakes from anywhere.
“Ekart will be home to digital money, global payments, and applications. Ekart has assembled a digital economy, intense new ways for creators to acquire online, and a lot more.”
While other platforms will be charging a 10% fee, Ekart INU has made a fresh attempt to give back to the local area as much as they can. Out of the total 10%, 5% will be their transaction fee. 2% goes back to the user, 2% is liquidity, and the remaining 1% will contribute to the covid relief fund.
They have already proved their claim by making a 2% donation to the Covid Relief fund of Vitalik Buterin. Cryptocurrency has been the most talked about topic in the recent past.
This is because there are so many exchange platforms and coins in the market. In such a situation, Ekart INU was the most familiar name when it launched. Within just one week of its launch, they had 100K+ customers with active accounts. Today, Ekart INU is the most talked-about currency in the market.
Ekart INU, unlike others, is a token of the Polygon Chain. Polygon (previously known as MATIC) is an Indian blockchain scalability stage called ”the ETH’s Internet of Blockchains”.
It is the response to a portion of the difficulties looked at by ETH today – like weighty charges, helpless client experience, and low exchanges each second (TPS). And it intends to make a multi-chain ecosystem of ETH viable blockchains.
In other words, the Polygon chain is just another reason to trust Ekart Inu’s security, scalability, user experience, etc. It seems like their vision was on point that Ekart Inu would know no boundaries.
Today, within just one week, Ekart has gained its name and fame for its transparent policies with its account holders. It seems to be getting the required amount of trust and attention and has a loyal customer base from the start. This is the most important thing in any market. They knew how to value their customers, and their customers returned it.
Ekart Inu claims to be one-of-a-kind merchandise to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries, or annoying bureaucratic routine.
They connect producers all over the globe and supply businesses with the necessary tools for the launching of one-of-a-kind merchandise to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries, or annoying bureaucratic routine. We will bring producers together from all over the globe to create an economic ecosystem that will take e-commerce to a whole new level.
“Ekart INU will be a revolution in the retail and e-commerce industry, a platform where you can purchase and invest at the same time without any hassle.”
The post 200M EKARTINU Tokens Transferred to Vitalik Buterin as Covid-19 Relief Fund appeared first on BeInCrypto.