Last Week Recap
BTC has crossed the $42K level quite convincingly to touch the $45K level, albeit briefly. As mentioned by our editorial team last week, ETH’s gain surpassed most other crypto due to the game-changing dynamics from the London hard fork.
For this coming week:
- We expect some profit taking to happen early this week, before the current rally resumes.
- ETH should continue be the poster-child for long term investors and holders.
- Beneficiaries of ETH such as DEX (Uniswap) will track ETH’s exuberant price rise.
- This week we should see a pick up in ALICE token as their technicals have been on a consolidation range for some time. Any steep drop should be met with a strong rebound.
- XRP vs SEC case. The recent SEC settlement with a DeFi coin may hint at the resolution with XRP.
- We continue to like SOL, UNI, ETH and ALICE.
As usual, trade with care. Trade with what you can afford to lose.
The post Crypto Market Summary: Aug 9 – 15 appeared first on SuperCryptoNews.