TOP 10 crypto exchanges in the UK2 min read
More and more people today are investing in cryptocurrencies such as BTC. This growing demand on the one hand, but if the response on the other, and the more investors deal with cryptocurrencies, the more cryptocurrency exchanges arise. We will introduce the TOP 10 crypto exchanges in the UK.
Before we start, let’s remember what crypto exchanges are, what they are for.
- Crypto exchanges are platforms where traders can exchange FIAT currencies for cryptocurrencies and vice versa.
- Crypto exchanges offer a variety of coins, tokens or NFT
- The investor should be careful when choosing an exchange and, above all, pay attention to the security of cryptocurrency transactions
If you’re based in the UK and interested in trading Bitcoin, you will need to register an account with a top-rated uk crypto exchange.
There are hundreds of Bitcoin exchanges to choose from – most of which operate without a regulatory license. Therefore, you need to choose wisely before risking any capital.
TOP 10 crypto exchanges in the UK
- eToro – Overall Best Crypto Exchange in the UK (regulated by FCA)
- Bybit – popular crypto exchange with derivatives markets
- Kraken – ideal crypto exchange for advanced traders
- Crypto.com – A fast growing crypto exchange with a huge selection of assets
- Gemini – Top rated crypto exchange for staking
- Coinbase – user-friendly crypto exchange with more than 35 million customers
- Binance – A popular British stock exchange with hundreds of pairs of cryptocurrencies
- CoinCorner – The best British crypto exchange for quick purchase of BTC
- Coinjar – The UK’s leading crypto exchange for inexperienced traders and investors
- Luno – Trusted Exchange for mobile use