In what is seemingly a never-ending trend, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have once again been the most popular topic in the media this week, with mentions of Jack Dorsey’s first tweet, Binance’s new NFT minting, and even the New York Times getting into the space.
However, there have also been some interesting developments in the central bank digital currency (CBDC) space, exchange-traded fund (ETF) space and BTC’s (BTC) development as a platform.
Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto industry and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
1. An NFT memorializing the first Tweet made by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey finally sold this week. How much for?
- $1.9 million
- $2.9 million
- $3.9 million
2. The New York Times also took its first step into the NFT space, turning an article written by one of its journalists into an NFT. But what was the focus of the article?
- Donald Trump
3. Which top cryptocurrency exchange minted its first NFT this week?
4. CBDCs are growing in popularity worldwide. Which central bank called CBDC experimentation a “necessary step?”
- Bank of Korea
- Bank of Jamaica
- Bank of Japan
5. Which blockchain did Microsoft launch its first decentralized identity platform on this week?
- ETH (ETH)
- Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
6. Microsoft’s President, Brad Smith, said he doesn’t think companies should be able to issue digital currencies this week. Who does Smith think should have that power in the future?
7. A record number of BTC options were set to expire yesterday. What is the total value of all outstanding contracts?
- $1 billion
- $3 billion
- $6 billion
8. Goldman Sachs revealed it had filed an application to host an ETF in the United States. Which other investing giant followed suit?
- Berkshire Hathaway
9. According to a Harris Insights poll, what proportion of Americans have spent their stimulus checks on BTC and ether?
10. Tesla followed through on its plans to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method for its vehicles. Where will the option be available first?
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
Click here for the answers
The post Test Your Crypto Knowledge With BIC’s Weekly Quiz — March 27 appeared first on BeInCrypto.